“ I have been working in International Schools for 20 years (and personally visited many schools on conferences, student sports and cultural activities). The food prepared by the AAS Cafeteria is, without hesitation, the best I have ever encountered. The variety and quality are astonishingly high. I cannot praise the team highly enough for what they offer and how good it is. I look forward to going to the cafeteria daily. “
AAS has an excellent cafeteria run by the award winning caterer Liberty Food Services (LFS) that provides hot meals, snacks and drinks for all preschool to grade 12 students, AAS staff, parents, visitors and guests who may be on campus.
Fresh & Healthy Ingredients
- Most items are made on the school site by the fully qualified chefs and bakers, including almost all of the bread.
- Only natural products, free from artificial flavouring or other additives and of the highest quality are used.
- The minced meat used in the school cafeteria is ground on location assuring the best quality of meat and avoiding any soya or other additives.
- The chefs at AAS make their own pasta in the school kitchen from scratch, by mixing just eggs, flour and a hint of olive oil.
- LFS does not prepare any type of deep-fried food. All such dishes are oven baked without adding vast amounts of oil.
- Freshly squeezed natural juices are from a certified supplier or are prepared on site, without adding sugar or any other additives to the preparations.
Variety of Choices
- Where the offer includes pork or beef, a chicken dish is always on the menu too.
- Vegetarian or vegan options are offered every mealtime.
- All dishes have ingredients listed to assist those with food allergies to make good choices.
- The caterer uses a cashless electronic card payment system which reduces queueing and is more hygenic. Payments to accounts can be made by bank transfer, credit card, e-pay and cash.
For more information and questions about
The cafeteria, please contact our
Cafeteria Manager Petar Gavrilov at firstname.lastname@example.org
To pay for food services, click on the button below.